List of Designers; Ready to Wear!
- Bari Jay
- Bill Levkoff
- Hayley Paige Occasions
- Sorella Vita
You have your dress, now it’s time to find theirs. At House of Maya we have an eclectic selection of bridesmaid dresses in a variety of styles, colors, fabric and price points to suit everyone’s needs. At House of Maya Bridal, our bridesmaids gowns are ready to wear and to take home. There is no special order required. Purchasing from our in-house stock pieces, you are able to mix and match textures, styles, and colors to create a unique look for your party. Let us help you choose a selection for your girls that will compliment your gown and flatter everyone in your party.
Tips for dressing your Bridesmaids beautifully
- Consider your gown and the overall theme of your wedding when selecting attire for your bridal party. You want every detail of your day to feel cohesive
- Consider the time of day of the wedding and the season it will take place. Both will play an important role in the style of gown you select.
- Pay attention to color. Chances are your bridesmaids will have a range of skin tones and hair colors. Try to choose a shade (or shades) that will be flattering for everyone.
- Consider the input from your party. They know what styles and colors look best on them, or what they should avoid. We suggest choosing a color, fabric and length from a particular designer and then giving your girls the option to wear what makes them feel pretty.
- Don’t forget it’s your day. While it’s lovely to take everyone’s feeling into account, these girls are there to support you and should be on board with choosing something that fits your vision.