Being asked to be the Maid of Honor is truly a blessing! We are here to make your job just a tad bit easier! Here are 10 simple games to play at the Bride to Be’s bridal shower!
- How well do you know the bride? This will be interesting for all of the guests! Everyone thinks they know the bride until they have to answer detailed questions about her life!
- Pin the mustache on the groom! Get the blindfolds ready! Tape a picture of the groom on a wall. Have the guests line up, when they get to the front of the line have them spin around three times, walk towards the wall and see who is closest to the right spot!
- Toilet paper bridal gown. Ahh the famous toilet paper gown! Hide the bride and split the guests into equally divided groups. Give them 3 rolls and 10 minutes to craft the perfect wedding gown. Have the bride come back when the time is up to decide who takes home the gold.
- Recipe for a good marriage. Have each of the guests write down a piece of marriage advice anonymously and let the bride try to guess who wrote what!
- Match the celebrity couple. Time for a little bit of acting! Pair the guests up and give them a celebrity couple to act out. Have the bride guess!
- Name that romantic movie quote. Write down quotes from famous romantic movies and try to guess the movie and the character who said it!
- Bridal shower word scramble. Bring paper and pencils and scramble up words like wedding dress (ddgwnei sdres). Time the guests and see who can unscramble all of the words correctly first!
- He said, she said. Have the guests ask the bride questions like ‘Who said I love you first’ and have her answer them.
- He put a ring on it! Give each guest a plastic ring when they come in. Let them know not say the words ‘Wedding’ or ‘Bride’. If they do, they will get their rings taken away by the person that catches them! Whoever has the most rings by the end of the bridal shower wins a prize!
- Wedding catch phrase. Have the guest act out certain phrases that you will definitely here on the wedding day! For example, Here comes the bride!
This should be a fun and special day for the bride to be and her guests. Ensure that you have a few little gifts to give to the winners. We love Roses Ridge Farm! A preferred vendor of The Bridal Dish by House of Maya, they craft handmade soaps, candles and much more. These would make perfect gifts for the champions!
Breana is a Bridal Stylist at the lovely Maya Couture on Main, located in the heart of downtown Suffolk, VA. She has been with the House of Maya Family since the beginning of April 2016. Breana currently has command over their Instagram account (@mayacoutureonmain.), along with being one of the top selling stylists at MCOM. Breana was born and raised in Richmond, VA where she continued her education and graduated from Virginia State University with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. When you come into contact with Breana, you will soon find that her bubbly personality will radiate through the room* bounce off* and make your day a little brighter. When she is not working, she spends quality time with her family, loves soaking up the sun while reading books, watching movies & Netflix, and finds her artsy self in painting and sewing. Of course, with the love of social media and online skills she spends countless hours on Pinterest, looking for all the upcoming creative trends. Breana has an intense desire & enthusiasm to help each and every one of her brides feel a little more special and to make their day complete by finding their perfect gown.